Thursday, September 07, 2006

Shorthand For Epic vs. Central Services

It's another night for choices in rock music.

First up, Three Imaginary Girls presents Parks and Recreation, Central Services (album release), Patience Please (ep release), and Jace & Hannah at Chop Suey.

But, simultaneously over at The Comet Tavern is a band that I've recently fallen in love with: Shorthand For Epic, along with Via and The Hungry Pines. It's the CD release for Shorthand for Epic, as well.

Sigh... I love having the choice, but I hate having to choose. You know what I mean? I think I'm going to go to Chop Suey, as I really want to see the new Central Services. But, let me really strongly point you to Shorthand For Epic's myspace page to give a listen to their new wave-ish pop rock blend. It's sweet.

vs.

No comments: