Thursday, October 12, 2006

Seattle Powerpop Blog presents...

I'm pleased to annouce the first live show "produced" by the Seattle Powerpop Blog! The show will be on Friday, November 3 at Cafe Venus & Mars Bar. There will be three great acts for you to take in, and I'll be making an announcement in the next day or so about who those acts are. But, rest assured it will be cool and will rock.

I thought I'd go ahead and mention that the show is going to happen and hope that you will all mark your calendars to join in on the fun.

I'm planning on doing these types of shows on some semi-regular basis, and I'd like to have some name other than "Seattle Powerpop Blog presents..." So, if anyone out there can think of a cool event name, please post it in the comments here or send me an email. The person who comes up with the name will be put on the guest list for life. That's right, for life. Anytime I put together a show under the name you provide, you'll get in free.

How about them apples!

No comments: