Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Couldn't just ONE more of you read spb yesterday?

I don't really put a lot of stock into how many folks are reading the Seattle Powerpop Blog. I mean, don't get me wrong, I love to see high numbers and hope that it's translating into folks going to more shows or buying records or whatever. But, on a day-to-day basis, it doesn't really come into my thinking. Some days it's up, and some days it's down.

Right now it averages between 50 and 60 unique vistors per day. But, yesterday was literally one vistor away from a milestone -- having 100 unique views in a single 24 hours period. Yep, yesterday the Blog had 99 unique vistors. It would've been cool to hit 100 in a single day.

But, hey, I appreciate that there are 50 to 60 people who look at this blog each day. Lots of folks land here via a search. Some of you land here via myspace. And others I just simply don't know you got here. But, I hope it's fun and interesting and useful, whoever you are!

Irrespective of how you arrived, I'm thrilled that in less than a year, this thing manages to get the traffic that it does. If you had told me last year I would have a montly unique readership of around 1500 people on a powerpop blog, I would've thought you to be nuts.

No comments: