Monday, September 17, 2007

Shows for week of 9/17

I'm going to be gone for the next week (Tuesday to Tuesday). So, I won't get to take in any of these great shows. But, you should. And you should take pictures. And you should send me those pictures for the blog.

Friday is total gridlock. So, divide and conquer, people. I expect a report on my desk first thing on Monday. :)


Thursday, September 20
Shim at the Sunset Tavern

Flaming Lips at Showbox

Friday, September 21
Curtains For You at the High Dive

Magic Christian (featuring members of Flamin' Groovies, Blondie, and Plimsouls) at the Comet Tavern

Imperial Teen at the Crocodile Cafe

The Tripwires, The Riffbrokers, The Small Change and The Doll Test at the Sunset Tavern(do I even have to tell you how much it breaks my heart that I'm out of town for this show?)

Saturday, September 22

Fremont Oktoberfest featuring Young Sportsmen, Thee Emergency, Slender Means, Speaker Speaker, and lots more.

Guster at Showbox

2 comments:

Gwon said...

Inquiring minds want to know:

Where is the Tripwires show on Friday????

Seattle Powerpop said...

oopsie. It's at the Sunset. I updated the main post.