Sunday, May 04, 2008

Recommended shows for the week of 5/4/08

Sunday the 4th:
The Cute Lepers w/ The Buzzcocks/Damned/Rezillos at Academy in the UK Festival (Birmingham)

Thursday the 8th:
Ms. Led at The Sunset Tavern

Marty Willson-Piper/The Moon Maidens/The Transmissionary Six at The Tractor Tavern

Friday the 9th:
Thee Sgt. Major III/The Pranks/The Doll Test at Jules Maes

Saturday the 10th:
Young Sportsmen/The Small Change/The Riffbrokers/The Lund Brothers/The Doll Test/The I Love Myselves/Rusty Willoughby at The Rendezvous Grotto

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Holy crap, that show on the 10th would make my head explode from happiness. :)

Seattle Powerpop said...

I agree. They should probably issue crash helmets at the door.

Anonymous said...

Hey Gary, I sent you a copy of the new sportsmen record...Nick The Unsmashable

Anonymous said...

There's a new Sportsmen record and actual copies of it already exist!?! I didn't even think that *Death to Palaces* was close to its pull-date but I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of the new one!

Seattle Powerpop said...

At last I’ve gotten the scoop before Three Imaginary Girls. ;-)