Monday, October 02, 2006

Why I hate Thursday, October 5

The "perfect storm" of bands I like is happening on Thursday, October 5. How's this for a selection, all performing on Thursday, 10/5?

The Crocodile: Unsmashable Records Showcase featuring The Reluctants, The Riffbrokers, The Small Change and The Quiet Ones

Sunset Tavern: The Sea Navy album release party

Funhouse: The Snakebites album release party

Nectar Lounge: The Dept. of Energy

The High Dive: The Nada Mucho Show with For The Fields, The Sun Ups, Channel and Carisa.

... and I swear there's something else that I can't currently remember.

1 comment:

imaginary dana said...

The Andrea Wittgens CD release show at Nectar..

And the Velouria fashion show at the Triple Door (with Heather Duby and Graig Markel). Which is where I'll be.