Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New playlist on Seattle Powerpop Radio

I've uploaded a fifth set of local music for the Seattle Powerpop Radio widget here on the blog. I've also decided to use a better player. So, if you'll take a peek over to the right, you'll see that all five of the playlists are now part of the same player. So, I can just keep adding playlists until my head explodes.

The fifth installment of the Seattle Powerpop Radio playlists features:

The Tripwires - "I Hear This Music"
The Boss Martians - "Oh, Angela"
The Broadcast Debut - "Brooklyn Bridge"
Dept of Energy - "I Remember What the Light Felt Like"
The Fastbacks - "We Tried"

Speaking of powerpop on the radio, I've been asked to be a guest on KEXP's Audioasis program on Saturday, September 8. So, I'll be able to take a lot of this music to a much wider audience in about six weeks. It's very cool that they've asked me to come on air!

1 comment:

wedding dresses 2012 said...

Thanks for sharing this with all of us. Every girl has her most beautiful moment in the life just when you wear your own wedding dresses in your wedding.You can visit our wedding dress shop.Cheap wedding dresses have good quality. You can find ball gown wedding dresses,mother of the bride dresses,mermaid wedding dresses,wedding dresses 2012,cocktail dresses,a line wedding dresses,plus size wedding dresses,column wedding dresses,beach wedding dresses,empire wedding dresses,tea length wedding dresses,bridesmaid dresses,evening dresses,prom dresses your dream. Get your wedding dress in our bridal shop. Finally,I hope you have a happy wedding.