Sunday, August 26, 2007

IPO: On deck for day 3

Good lord I'm tired! I would really love to go out tonight, but I'm not sure I can muster the energy. But, that doesn't mean YOU shouldn't go. In fact, you should go, and then send me your pictures and thoughts and I'll post them on the blog.

There's an open slot on the schedule, because We Wrote the Book On Connectors dropped out (something about "grooming their mustaches" I think). But, that might just mean that Phamous Phaces plays longer, which wouldn't be a bad thing, as those guys are like The Smithereens incarnate.

Here's the schedule:

7:30 Edmonton Block Heater
8:00 Andrea Wittgens (backed by part of Central Services, I think)
8:30 Bipolar Star
9:00 J Minus
9:30 Before Cars
10:00 Patience Please
10:30 Phamous Phaces
11:00 TBA

No comments: