Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pris new record sells out in Japan... maybe

I gotta say my Japanese is a little rusty.... Okay, truth is I don't read a lick of Japanese. I grew up in East Tennessee! Y'all are lucky I can even speak English!

Using a website translator (which never works, of course), I learn this:

At the power pop academy online shop Pris (プリス) which is in the midst of selling with the benefit attaching "The Kiss OFF"! Some time ago how last one SOLD OUT. Power pop academy online shop guaranty amount ended two days ago it just became sale regardless. You change to only reservation sale to next arrival. When presently 23:25 you order after, dispatch approximately October 10th please note.

In addition the shop front and the other online/being stock to be in the net shop, please ask the one which you hurry with there.


But, as best as I can tell, it appears the new Pris record has sold out in Japan's Powerpop Academy label store. If anyone can give me a better translation of this site, I'll take it!

While I'm on the subject, I'm thrilled to be presenting the official U.S. release party for the new Pris record at the Sunset Tavern on Saturday, October 27. The show also features Falsies on Heat (from Japan), The Broadcast Debut and Curtains For You.

No comments: