Monday, October 15, 2007

Worst. Blogger. Ever.

I know I haven't been blogging much in the past two weeks. But, as a higher education profession, October represents the busiest time of the year for me. I know, I know. Excuses, excuses. But, there are some things to see and do this week, and I hope to see and/or do at least one of them.

For example, on Saturday, October 20th, Andy Werth will release his fabulous new EP at the High Dive. You should go.

If there are other things happening this week that I should know about. Please add comments to this post!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Check out the KEXP Benefit concert at the Columbia City Theater featuring three independent Seattle area bands. 100% of all ticket sales go to KEXP.

When: Thursday October 18 @ 9:00 PM
Where: Columbia City Theater
Cost: $10
Who: Meat the Vegan, Will Wakefield and the Congress Hotel, Matt Bekker