Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Two mp3s per day for 16 days

Maybe this is a random thing to do. But, I realized that we're 16 days from the International Pop Overthrow and there are 32 bands playing the festival. So, without further ado, I present to you the first installment of:

Two mp3s per day for 16 days!

I'm going to do this in the running order of the festival schedule. Thus, we begin with...

1. The Small Change's "Too Busy Lovin' You"

2. The Cheats' "Getting Older"

NOTE: in some instances, like the one above with The Cheats, I may have to pull songs off of myspace and put them into a linkable source (in this instance, it's putfile.com). If any of the bands don't want this to happen, let me know and I can redirect to another mp3 of your selection, or remove completely.

No comments: