Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Maybe Snapvine ain't my demographic

So, I've had this Snapvine doohickey on the Seattle Powerpop Blog myspage page for several weeks now, and there has been but one comment left for me. So, I'm thinking that perhaps Snapvine is intended for a different demographic than what reads the blog.

Of course, I still really don't know who reads this blog, frankly. I'd love if people would comment more frequently on various posts so I could get more of a feel for you. But, I suppose a frog wants wings so it wouldn't bump it's ass on rocks, too.

As for Snapvine, I suppose there is no harm in leaving it on the site. But, I'm clearly not as cool as Anthrax. They have 65 messages, all apparantly from hyper teenage boys and perhaps a few older dudes who still have some rock in them... and one lady.

Pretty amusing, actually.

No comments: