Monday, October 02, 2006

Why I hate Thursday, October 5

The "perfect storm" of bands I like is happening on Thursday, October 5. How's this for a selection, all performing on Thursday, 10/5?

The Crocodile: Unsmashable Records Showcase featuring The Reluctants, The Riffbrokers, The Small Change and The Quiet Ones

Sunset Tavern: The Sea Navy album release party

Funhouse: The Snakebites album release party

Nectar Lounge: The Dept. of Energy

The High Dive: The Nada Mucho Show with For The Fields, The Sun Ups, Channel and Carisa.

... and I swear there's something else that I can't currently remember.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Andrea Wittgens CD release show at Nectar..

And the Velouria fashion show at the Triple Door (with Heather Duby and Graig Markel). Which is where I'll be.