Monday, January 08, 2007

Shows for week of 1/8

Hi all,

Lots of good shows this week, as is often the case. Here's how I recommend you spend the second week of January:

Monday, 1/8
My Morning Jacket at the Moore Theatre

Tuesday, 1/9
Andy Werth, Turn Around, and tart at The Crocodile

Wednesday, 1/10
You've got your choice of tribute nights (I recommend the first!):

Velvet Underground cover night featuring Monostereo, Ghost Stories, Shake Some Action, Blue Light Curtain, Pleasurecraft and more

Pat Benetar cover night featuring The Sun Ups, Kim Virant, Everyday Jones and more.

Thursday, 1/11
The Glasses, Crown Aruba, Boycrush at Sunset Tavern

Sister Psychic, The Doll Test and The Femurs at the High Dive

Friday, 1/12
Sea Mine, Lilydale and others at The Crocodile

The Purrs, The Sun and the Sea and others at the High Dive

Did I miss anything cool? Let me know by clicking comments below and adding a note.

No comments: