Sunday, July 22, 2007

Momentary head rush

I just got back from a trip to Leavenworth for my wife's family reunion. So, I'm just cruising around, getting caught up on what's going on in the world of rock (and the world in general). As I cleaned up the blog's myspace account, I came across an invitation to a show that said "You Am I Tuesday at the Hi Dive."

My blood pressure darted up, because I thought how cool it would be to get to see them there (even ignoring the fact that the show said "Hi Dive" not "High Dive"). While I waited for the link to load up in my browser, I filled in the story line that must surely be at play -- Silverchair is probably taking a few days off. Seattle loves You Am I, so they clearly must be coming back through town for another show.

As the webpage loaded, the brutal truth was realized. The show is, indeed, being held at the Hi Dive. But, that's the Hi Dive club in Boulder, Colorado. D'OH!

So, who saw them with Silverchair a few nights ago? Any reports you'd like to share? Anyone take photos?

No comments: