Tuesday, July 31, 2007

New playlist on Seattle Powerpop Radio

I've uploaded a fifth set of local music for the Seattle Powerpop Radio widget here on the blog. I've also decided to use a better player. So, if you'll take a peek over to the right, you'll see that all five of the playlists are now part of the same player. So, I can just keep adding playlists until my head explodes.

The fifth installment of the Seattle Powerpop Radio playlists features:

The Tripwires - "I Hear This Music"
The Boss Martians - "Oh, Angela"
The Broadcast Debut - "Brooklyn Bridge"
Dept of Energy - "I Remember What the Light Felt Like"
The Fastbacks - "We Tried"

Speaking of powerpop on the radio, I've been asked to be a guest on KEXP's Audioasis program on Saturday, September 8. So, I'll be able to take a lot of this music to a much wider audience in about six weeks. It's very cool that they've asked me to come on air!

No comments: