Thursday, July 19, 2007

The Stranger situation

I don't know how many folks have followed the updates and comments on the post below about the You Am I article in the Stranger this week. But, I wanted to post a completely separate message to say that my feathers were really never particularly ruffled about the situation.

It was, and is, a bizarre set of coincidences that lead to two separate writers in the same town to pursue the same concepts about the same band and to have them printed in two separate places nearly five months apart. But, since that is apparently exactly what happened, then all one can do is simply chuckle at the oddity and get back to whatever was going on beforehand.

So, let it be known that I have no hard feelings about the situation, nor toward Barbara or the Stranger. Hopefully that feeling is mutual. Lord knows the last thing my little blog needs is an enemy!

No comments: