Friday, February 01, 2008

The house, she is sold



Well, for all the doom and gloom in the media about the crappy housing market, we managed to get a contract signed and fully negotiated in exactly two weeks!

That's great news, generally speaking. But, it does mean I'll be making my exit from the Pacific Northwest sooner than I thought I might be! As it stands now, we plan to leave on March 5.

I'm going to be trying to get out to as many shows as I can between now and then. So, if you see me out and about, please do come say hello and goodbye.

SPB definitely will not be dying once I leave, as Mr. Andy Miracle is on board and blogging away. If there are others out there who would be interested in contributing, shoot me a note. I'm sure Andy would welcome the assistance in coverage, as well.

No comments: