Wednesday, March 28, 2007

And don't forget the Young Sportsmen

Although it is You Am I Day here at the Seattle Powerpop Blog, I wanted to put a few links out for the Young Sportsmen, local faves and full-on rockers who are opening the show tonight at the Crocodile. Here are some things to click on:

Last' year's SPB profile article on the Young Sportsmen

An mp3 of Under the Rocks and the Stars

Their myspace page

And here are a variety of photos I've taken of them over the past 10 months or so:


At The Comet


At The High Dive


Different show at The Comet


At The Skylark Cafe

2 comments:

alt-gramma said...

I was a big fan of Ryan Maxwell's and Wesley Nelson's previous band, Muzzle. I was tickled to death to find out they're still playing. My favorite YS song is Nickel For Lucy. I'd go see them if I could!

~alt-gramma~
@ Speed of Dark

Jason Lackie said...

Great show last night at the croc!

I have been lucky enough to share the stage with these guys over the years in different bands. Get out your to do list and a sharpie, write "go see the Young Sportsmen" in all caps with a couple exclamation points and two big underlines. You will thank yourself.